HOME | PORTFOLIO & TRANSACTIONS
Portfolio & Transactions
1921 Walnut St, Philadelphia PA 19103 | 215-372-2305
SBA 504 Portfolio Management
Bluestone Community Development Fund – SBA 504
REVL Capital Group serves as the collateral manager for the Bluestone Community Development Fund. REVL provides capital markets and asset management services to a variety of financial institutions and plays a significant role in the government guaranteed lending space, responsible for investing over $1.2 billion in the SBA market over the last two years. The company also provides research, advisory, valuation and transactional services to banks and other non-bank lending institutions.
A closed-end registered investment company that invests primarily in U.S. Small Business Administration 504 First Lien Loans | TICKER: BLUCX
The Bluestone Community Development Fund (the “Fund”) is a non-diversified, closed-end fund that is registered with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission under the Investment Company Act of 1940 (the “1940 Act”). The Fund’s investment portfolio will be composed primarily of new production SBA 504 first lien loans. Fund investors can claim favorable regulatory consideration of their investment under the Community Reinvestment Act of 1997 (the “CRA”) because SBA 504 first lien loans have the community development qualities that receive positive evaluation under the CRA, whether as so-called community development loans or as qualified investment loans.
How To View and Gain Full Access to the Loans Portfolio
- Simply click the Login Link in the Menu above
- Click on the “View More” button for details
- These portfolios are listed for information purposes only and do not constitute an offer to sell.
- These listings represent whole loans that are not securities and therefore are not registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Need to Gain Login Credentials?
- Fill out our Registration form by clicking the link below
- Your Credentials will be reviewed and validated
- Upon Approval, an email along with an NDA, will be sent to you
- Please complete and return the NDA to REVL
- A username and password will then be provided to you