HOME | CAREERS
1921 Walnut St, Philadelphia PA 19103 | 215-372-2305
Working at REVL
At REVL we always look for talented individuals that aspire to join a culture driven by trust, integrity and commitment to client service. REVL provides equal opportunity to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, disability, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity and any other status protected by law.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Industry: Capital Markets, Investment Banking, Structured Finance, Project Finance, Fixed Income Sales & Trading
Job Description: We are seeking high achievers that are intellectually curious, enthusiastic, and have a strong work ethic. Individuals that work well in a team-oriented environment and will help drive our business forward. Analysts will support deals and client-driven projects by conducting research and financial modeling, prepare presentations and marketing materials and assist with transaction management. You will work alongside finance professionals at all levels who will serve as your instructors and mentors. Analysts are expected to work on every aspect of the transaction process, including participating in drafting sessions, new business proposals and due diligence meetings. Analysts will work independently on difficult assignments that are broad in nature, require originality and ingenuity, and have an appreciable latitude for un-reviewed actions or decisions. Analysts may also lead multiple projects that have significant scope and impact.
- Strong interest in Structured Finance and Capital Markets
- Solid academic standing with recommended course work in finance, accounting or economics
- Microsoft Suite proficiency (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Strong verbal, writing, mathematical and statistical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and individual initiative, self-discipline and integrity, leadership qualities and the ability to develop creative solutions
- Ability to work independently as well as in teams
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform valuation methodologies and discounted cash flow analysis.
- Provide valuable input to equity offerings, valuations, private placements, mergers and acquisitions advisories.
- Research, analyze, present and document drafting elements of a developing transaction.
- Develop client presentations.
- Follow current events in respective industry groups in order to keep Bankers informed about critical issues in the news that are relevant to current and prospective clients.
- Maintain files related to active and prospective deals.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Gather information, identify linkages and trends and apply findings to reports.
- Attend to detail while maintaining a big picture orientation.
- Think independently, in order to market ideas.
- Organize, manage and track multiple detailed tasks and assignments with frequently changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships at all levels of the organization.
- Work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment.
- Assume full responsibility and accountability for own actions.
- Demonstrate uncompromising adherence to ethical principles.
- Be proactive and demonstrate readiness and ability to initiate action.
Educational/Previous Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree (B.A.) in a related discipline is required.